Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dream of Provo

Personal Ad:

Provo is a magnet for young Mormons across the globe. Many parents send their children here to cultivate in the strong LDS atmosphere. The Provo/Orem area offers great educational opportunities and caters to those attending BYU and UVU. The social life is vibrant and contrasts that of the rest of the world--it is clean, moral, and safe fun. There is no boredom on a Sunday afternoon after church--there is always something going on that is Sunday-appropriate. There is no boredom on school nights--there is latin dancing and night hiking to be done once studies are over. There is no boredom on Saturdays either--there is long-boarding the canyon, tubing the river, hiking to the waterfalls, outdoor paintballing, and pool parties to do and attend. And, of course, winter is a time to spice all that up with snowboarding, extreme sledding, broom hockey, and good old-fashioned snowball fights. Provo is absolutely amazing! I will really miss it when I am on my mission because it has become my home to the point when I visit my home city I am homesick for Provo. It is the best!

Anyways, if you know of anyone interested in coming to live on the "Mormon Mothership" please see this ad and pass it along. Provo awaits!




No comments: